[Arg_NullReferenceException]

Feb 9, 2011 at 7:04 PM

Every time I try to use a add-pbevent I get the same error. Even from the samples that are provided. Don't know if I did something wrong on install. Can someone please help.

[Arg_NullReferenceException]
Arguments:
Debugging resource strings are unavailable. Often the key and arguments provide sufficient information to diagnose the problem. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=4.0.51204.0&File=mscorlib.dll&Key=Arg_NullReferenceException

at PoshBoard.Silverlight.SilverlightElementUpdater.UpdateControl(Control source, Control target)
   at PoshBoard.Silverlight.DynamicElementEventsHandler.Proxy_UpdatePBelementCompleted(Object sender, UpdatePBelementCompletedEventArgs e)
   at PoshBoard.Silverlight.PowerShellServiceReference.PowerShellServiceClient.OnUpdatePBelementCompleted(Object state)

Coordinator
Feb 9, 2011 at 7:35 PM

Hi,

Please provide the powershell code in order to help you.

thanks

Feb 9, 2011 at 7:38 PM
$Grid = New-PBGrid -Rows ("1*",30,30)
$TextBox = New-PBTextBox -Name output -Row 0
$Input = New-PBTextBox -Name input -Row 1
$Button = New-PBButton -Name button -Row 2 -Text "Press Me"
$Script = "Get-Service -Computer %input%"
Add-PBEvent -InputObject $Button -Name Click -Script $script -Target output -References input
Add-PBItem $Grid $TextBox,$Button,$Input
$Grid

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 12:35:43 -0800
Subject: Re: [Arg_NullReferenceException] [Poshboard:245328]

Hi,
Please provide the powershell code in order to help you.
thanks

Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (Poshboard@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email Poshboard@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com